You’ve already heard how great the Family Survival Guide is, but you probably want specifics. In this article I’m going to give you a preview of some of the things you will learn when you read the Family Survival Guide.
- How $300 can get you 44 essential foods that will keep you nourished and satisfied.
- How to survive an urban warfare situation.
- How to keep the police and/or military out of your home, even if they have an evacuation order.
- How to avoid ending up in a government breadline.
- How to store and prepare comfort foods like cookies and brownies.
- How to protect your wealth and savings during the chaos.
- How to gather water and purify it without filtering out essential nutrients.
- How to win the mental game of survival. (Your chances of surviving multiply when you’re prepared mentally.)
- How to turn your home into a virtual bunker that will keep you safe from inclement weather and looters.
- How to keep your air conditioner, refrigerator and lights running even if the grid goes down. Here’s a hint: Generators run on gasoline which will be too expensive.
- How to live off the grid if it becomes necessary to abandon your home.
- How to take care of the elderly or people with health problems who rely on specific medication.
- How to put together the perfect medicine kit for only $50.
This is just to give you an idea of what’s in the Family Survival Guide. There’s a whole lot more. We don’t know when the next natural disaster will be or when the U.S. dollar will finally reach its tipping point. No one can predict the future exactly. However, anyone can change their own future by getting ready ahead of time. Even the government knows that.
If you don’t get ready, the government has another plan for you. It involves standing in line all day just for an MRE. And that’s if you’re lucky. Make your own plan. Read the Family Survival Guide and make your own survival plan before it’s too late.